|Spaghetti with tuna stuffed peppers|
- 1 tin of tuna in olive oil
- Half a red onion finely diced
- 4 Tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- Jar of peppadew peppers
- 2 Tablespoons of juice from the peppers
- Spaghetti (vary portion depending on amount of guests)
- Small jar of pasta sauce of choice
- Few grinds of black pepper
Drain the tuna and break up into small pieces into a bowl, mix with the olive oil, lemon juice, mayonnaise, pepper juice and diced red onion.
Drain the peppers and stuff with the tuna mixture. Bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook the pasta for 10-12 minutes. Whilst the pasta is cooking heat through your pasta sauce, a chilli/tomato sauce is good. Once the pasta is cooked, drain and plate up, placing the stuffed peppers amongst the pasta and drizzle with the pasta sauce.
This is a quick and easy yet tasty dinner. Enjoy....